Want to get blue tick on Instagram? Follow THIS simple formula
Social networking app Instagram has given an option to users to get a blue tick on their account. Users have to follow the below-listed steps to get their account verified.
- Users get verified within the time frame of 30 days.
- The verified account has blue ticks.
- The company said it as a 'verified badge.'
New Delhi: Meta-owned Instagram gives users who have verified their accounts a blue tick, or as the company prefers to put it, a "verified badge." This emblem aids users in distinguishing between phony and real accounts of brands, celebrities, and other users on the platform. The blue tick should not be interpreted as "a symbol to show importance, authority, or subject area competence," Instagram specifically states.
The steps you can take to verify your Instagram account right now are listed below. Be aware that merely applying does not guarantee that you will receive the verified badge. (Also Read: Cyrus Mistry: 5 important facts to know about Tata group's former chairman)
Additionally, if the account is found to be breaking any platform rules and standards, the company has the right to remove the badge whenever they see fit. (Also Read: Amazon Great Indian Sale: HUGE discounts on iPhones, iQOO, Oppo, Vivo & many more, check details)
The process to get your Instagram account verified:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Login with credentials.
- Click on your profile picture.
- In the right corner, there are horizontal lines. Click on it.
- Click on the 'Settings' option from the menu.
- Click on the 'Account' option.
- Click on the 'Request Verification' option.
- Fill out the appropriate details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on the 'Submit' option.
After submitting your request, you will find out within 30 days whether or not the account has been verified. If your request is turned down, you can apply again after 30 days. “Applying for a verified badge multiple times before receiving a decision will cancel your application,” Instagram said.